Mindfulness and Meditation
Benefits of meditation are:
- Helps you feel centred and grounded so you can cope with stress and anxiety better
- Helps you find ease and peace when dealing with traumatic situations.
- Improves your sense of wellbeing
- Makes you and those around you happier
- Increases your sense of acceptance
- Improves body functions and increases immunity
- Improves quality of sleep
- Slows ageing
- Improves your attention span
- Helps you to appreciate life more
- Helps you cope with chronic pain
Each class consists of:
Understanding mindfulness and how to practice it daily.
Take home tools and techniques to help you stay mindful, deepen your meditation practice and increase your connection to self-acceptance, self-worth and self- love.
Meditation- we will try out different meditations practices to see which one works best for you.
Please wear loose fitting comfortable clothing and bring an extra jumper along in case you feel cold when meditating. Make sure to bring a pillow with to sit on. If you find it difficult to sit on the floor when meditating, please let us know when you make you booking so we can provide a chair for you.
£10 per class or £50 per 6 class pass for 1 hour sessions.
Classes are every Thursday from 6pm-7pm
We also offer 1:1 mindfulness and meditation sessions at £45 per hour, please enquire by calling or emailing us.