Terms and Conditions
- You will only be offered appointments within a therapist or practitioner’s allotted clinic time. Our receptionist cannot book otherwise.
- You must arrive on time for your appointment as we cannot extend into another client/patient’s appointment time should you be running late.
- We require 24hours notice for cancellation of an appointment, otherwise you may be liable for the cost of the appointment.
- You may update your data protection preferences at any time.
- Your clinical data/medical card will be kept for 7 years after your last appointment as per the legal obligation of the osteopaty and psychology governing bodies.
- As classes are small and intimate, there is a strict maximum number of spaces available. This does vary depending on the class and the type of activity in it.
- Payment must be made at time of booking class, this will be by BACS or Paypal if remote, or you can call into reception to pay (check centre opening hours as we are not 9-5.
- You will receive a refund/credit only where more than 2 hours’ notice of your cancellation is given for drop in participants, or a re-credit of your class pass.
- If you have purchased a 6 class pass, you can redeem this on any of the classes on the timetable which are the same length.
- Your 6 class pass is valid for an 8 week period, starting from the date of your first class, unless you have a promotional package which will state the duration of the pass.
- Please arrive before class is scheduled to start as late arrivals may not be admitted, this is to ensure the class runs smoothly and to respect the other participants who may have already started. You are expected to remain until the end of the class unless there is exceptional/medical reason.
- It is your responsibility to inform the instructor of any medical or health conditions you may have at the beginning of the class.
- You will need to wear loose fitting clothing to be able to participate, preferably gym wear.
- You may bring your own mat or pillow/blanket if required.
- Shoes are not permitted in the studio.
- Timetables will be reviewed every 6 weeks, and if changes are to be made, notice will be given to attendees.
Please remember that Back to Balance is a quiet space to ensure that the therapy sessions as well as the classes run without disruptions.